European Cruise Line is looking urgent for:
Photographer / Videoperator / Lab Printer
FYR we require:
- Ship photography/video experience
- English language written and spoken
- Itinerary: Mediterranean Sea and possibly Caribbean
- Position: Photographer
- Joining Date: Asap
Photographer duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver a high standard of photographic excellence and productivity.
- Shoot Portraits, Tours, Gangways, Costumes, Misc Events amongst others and within the team.
- Erect and dismantle Photo Studios and relating equipment necessary to conduct photo operations.
- Maintain personal and company equipment in good working good condition and to replace personal equipment when necessary.
- Conduct sales, security and assistance in the Photo Gallery.
- Ensure our strict Environmental Practices are adhered to.
- Assist with inventory control, stores and logistic deliveries, as occasionally required.
- Attend and contribute to regular Photo Department Meetings.
- Traffic Flow assistance/smudging and occasional costume dress-up duties to increase productivity.
- Attend periodic on-board Photo Dept. training events with options to participate in additional training on your spare time.
- Partake in periodic Performance Reviews with the Photo Manager.
- Commit to our Three-Strike internal Performance Correction Policy.
- Maintain a high level of grooming and ensure personal behavior does not interfere with work duties.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service and assistance.
- Interact and coordinate with fellow staff and ensure effect conflict resolution are followed.
- Report to Senior Staff or Manager any discrepancies, altercations or problems in a timely manner.
- Follow and strictly adhere to detailed Schedules derived by the Photo Manager.
- Follow the direction and instructions of the Photo Manager, Senior Photo Staff and Cruise Line directives.
- Circumstances may possibly require a Security Deposit of 500 GBP deducted incrementally from salaries over a period of weeks, and returned fully at the end of a successful contract.